Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Beach to celebrate 10 Years

Sept. 4 1999 Kevin and I got married and hoped at our 10 Year to renew our wedding vows on some amazing beach somewhere, and I hoped to fit back into my wedding dress. Well its about 10 years, and no finances for such an amazing dream, but we have so many blessing added to our life together. During our family beach trip we got the family dressed and took some pictures. God has blessed us so much!!!!



The Michell's (J.Conner-7, Joshua-6, Jessica-2, & Jolee 11mo)


Me and my dress . . . I mean Wonderful Husband!!!!


Love this picture!



Pictures with 4 kids not always easy, but still make you smile!!!



Love being the mom of these wonderful boys. Conner and Josh are so amazing and loving. Cant imagine not having them in our lives!!!!



GIRLS!!!! Two more amazing blessings in our family!!! They are so sweet and keep us laughing!!!


Jessica crying, Jolee pulling Conner's hair, Conner and Josh are use to this by now!!!!! Here's to living our dream, better than I could have ever imagined 10 years ago!!!!


1 comment:

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

What a sweet post! xo Way to go on the hard work of keeping fit and wearing your dress 10 years later. That is wonderful!